Laptop lock for computers and notebooks with a t-bar lock slot. Secure and protect your computers, docking stations, hard drives and other devices with the Kensington Combination Laptop Lock. The push button design offers one hand operation for easy installation while the Kensington T-bar secures the lock to your laptop. A keyless 4-wheel combination is easily resettable and offers 10,000 possible combinations. Attaches to your laptop via the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of computers. Then simply anchor the lock to a desk, table or fixed structure and you are secured. Cable: 6 ft. long, 3.0/4.4mm dia. regular, carbon strengthened.
- Superior strength lockhead to resist tampering; Push button design for one hand operation to easily install lock
- Keyless 4-wheel combination – choose from 10,000 possible combinations
- Attaches to laptops, desktops, TVs, monitors, hard drives, docking stations, projectors or any other device featuring a Kensington Security Slot
- Can anchor to desk, table, or any fixed structure
- NOTE: May not work with 2016 and newer Dell laptops and tablets including some Inspiron, Latitude, Venue, XPS, and Chromebook 13 models that use the Noble lock slot. See Kensington part# K64442WW or K64440WW. Please review your device’s technical specifications.