Product Description ★ Small things are beautiful. 686 S2 is the most compact speaker in this series, but it does not take a shrinkage in the power and accuracy. This is due to the improvement of the new separation type double-dome tweeter and design. ◆ 686 S2 is the ideal speaker as a book shelf type or wall mount type, is designed to fit into any space, yet the sound is not perfect. The main driver is a 5-inch bus / midrange unit, This is equipped with a new 25mm voice coil. As a result, it became the high sensitivity of the bass that is more suitable for installation close to the wall speakers. ◆ Bass performance is very important, but in most cases is a small speaker, there is a flame. However, 686 S2 is different. It is because the flow port of the front fire ring with depression, such as a golf ball around the opening is mounted, the air flow is adjusted smoothly by this, very good bass response without sound and rattling It can be obtained. In addition, the arrangement of the flow port, speaker cabinet is further made thinner than the previous model, can be mounted on the wall without affecting the performance. ◆ Like the other models in this series, although there is a small, 686 S2 also separation type double dome aluminum tweeter is mounted on, to achieve superior high frequency response. In addition, 686 S2 is equipped with a built-in bracket, it can be easily attached to the wall. Moreover, this small versatile precision speakers, wherever the place to reproduce the great sound.
- Configuration: 2-way bass reflex type system / drive unit: 1x ø25mm aluminum Tita / 1x ø130mm Woven Kevlar ® cone bass / midrange
- Reproduction frequency band: 50kHz at -6dB / playback frequency response from 54Hz: 62Hz – 22kHz ± 3dB reference axis / sound pressure level: 85dB (2.83V, 1m) / nominal impedance 8Ω (minimum 5.2Ω) / crossover frequency: 4kHz
- Recommended amplifier output: 25W – 100W / 8Ω
- Dimensions: Height: 315mm × width: 160mm × depth: 229mm (cabinet, including grill and Terminal) / mass: 4.6kg (1 unit)
- Multi-language instruction manual URL (PDF): http://www.bowers-wilkins.jp/Downloads/Product/Manual/685-686-manual-600-Series.pdf