No wires mean no limits. And Bose sound sport free headphones are completely wireless, so you can enjoy total freedom of movement with nothing-not even a single cord-in your way. The acoustic package is designed to deliver sound so clear and powerful it will motivate you to go faster, lift heavier and train longer. Bluetooth technology transmits music from your phone to the headphones, so music plays reliably and consistently whether your phone is in your nearby gym bag, pocket or strapped to your arm. Worried your earbuds will fall out during your workout? don’t be. Stay hear+ sport tips are built to stay comfortably in place, even when you’re training hard. And if you can’t find an earbud, all hope is not lost. You can track down lost earbuds using the Bose connect app’s “find my buds” feature. It shows when and where the earbuds were last connected to your phone. Still having trouble finding your earbuds? don’t worry, an audio signal from the headphones can Alert you to their location. Don’t sweat your sweat (or the weather) either, because water-repellent materials Inside the earbuds help keep moisture out. Off a single charge, the earbuds play for up to five hours, and the fully charged case gives you an additional 10 hours of music, ready to play when you are. When not in use, the charging case is designed with built-in magnets to keep the earbuds securely in place. Play or pause tracks and access your phone’s Siri or your Google assistant right from the earbud. You can even take phone calls, through the right earbud only.
- Truly wireless sport headphones for total freedom of movement, packed full of technology that makes music sound clear and powerful
- Earbuds are sweat and weather resistant (with an IPX4 rating) and come with 3 different pairs of StayHear+ Sport tips (in sizes S/M/L) that provide a comfortable and secure fit
- Up to 5 hours of play time with each charge and an additional 10 hours with the included charging case
- Track lost earbuds with the Bose Connect App’s “Find My Buds” feature
- Firmware update to improve audio video synchronization for customers using iPhones, iPads and other Bluetooth devices that support AVDTP version 1.3 or later, available via Connect app or btu.bose.com