The Bose Sound Link Micro Bluetooth speaker delivers sound so good for a speaker its size, you’ll never leave it behind. Proprietary Bose technology produces loud, clear sound—even outdoors—thanks to its custom-mounted transducer and passive radiators. All from a speaker that’s at home in your hand. It’s also waterproof from the inside out, has a soft but rugged exterior and tear-resistant silicone strap, so it’s ready to take with you on all life’s adventures. Attach it to your backpack or cooler, and don’t worry if it falls on the sidewalk or in the sand. And if you drop it in the pool, just dry it off and keep playing. Enjoy up to six hours of play time with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Pair your smartphone or tablet wirelessly and easily with Bluetooth connectivity and voice prompts. Press a button and take phone calls out loud directly through the speaker with crisp, clear Bose sound. The built-in speakerphone also gives you voice access to your phone’s Siri or your Google Assistant—directly through the speaker. It even works with the Echo Dot for hands-free voice control. Want even more sound? Use the free Bose Connect app to pair more than one compatible Bose Bluetooth speaker for Party Mode to play the same music through each. Or use Stereo Mode to separate right and left channels. Available in Black with Black strap, Midnight Blue with Smoky Violet strap or Bright Orange with Dark Plum strap. Included: Sound Link Micro Bluetooth speaker; USB cable.
- Crisp, balanced sound and unmatched bass for a Bluetooth speaker its size, plays loud & clear outdoors-for beach days or camping trips.
- Waterproof speaker from the Inside out (Ipx7 rating), with soft, rugged exterior that resists dents, cracks and scratches
- Easily portable with a Tear-resistant strap to bring it wherever you go, strap to your backpack, cooler or handlebars
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with up to 6 hours of play time from a rechargeable battery
- Built-in speakerphone for taking calls out loud and voice access to your phone’s Siri or your Google assistant